The Tearer of Flesh


Boy oh boy, another month without a post... well it was quite a month for me to be honest.
I started a new job - as a postman - and it is quite an exhousting one, basicaly working overtime is a daily routine. Also in other news i had a car accident last week, my car went FUBAR but the most important  - i didn't suffer any major damage. The problem is i now have to get some sort of car but afording it isn't so easy.

Anyway enough about that let me show you my latest creation, first time painting marble, experimanting with posing, working on my zenithal shading. quite happy with it.
Too bad my camera is dying slowly, but as you might imagine i won't be getting one anytime soon...

Now on to the pictures itself:



















Also i will write more about this but just posting the link now in case you want to join! PAINT OFF TIME!

Comments

  1. The marble looks great! I love that jump pack too. Is it from maximini?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts