[ZN40K] Belial Conversion - part 1

Hello!
I just finished another of Warhammer 40K books and got really fired up on this new project.
I want to make a miniature of one of Dark Angels Captains - Belial, but i'm not going to make his "late" version as a Master of Deathwing, instead i want to make him as a 3rd Company Master - as you can see him in The Purging of Kadillus by Gav Thorpe. It really is a good book to read.
At the begining  there is a ilustration on wich i will roughly base my mini


Of course i'm not going to be very strict with that, I don't think I would be able to use him in game tough at least not with WYSIWYG.

My main goal is to make him look cool.

so this is what i did so far:



And here is some blu-tack mock up with arms and head. yes i'm using power fist and i'm going to sb his sword. (or at least try to)





 And a size comparison with regular marine:


Hopefully i will have more to show soon!

Comments

Popular Posts