[Freedom Strike] Failure?

Hello everyone!

 Just as the post title says this project has been complete failure- if look at it as an EUGC entry that is. As we all know and experience from time to time life is a bitch, can't realy do much about it. You just have to live your life.

 Anyway enough with the "deep" stuff. let's talk modeling. But first in case you didn't notice i had changed the look of the blog a little.... weel actualy i changed it a lot, not only it looks more profesional (at least IMO) but it loads a lot faster wich is always a good thing.

 Now for the update itself:

 Started some works on the legs, mainly some armor trimimg:


 Personaly I realy like frames of SEED MG kits and I want to show it off a little better

 I have also started pla plating - only today cause my extra thin cement just arrived, here is what i've got so far, you may get the idea where this is going next the lower legs,



 more trimming and mods to show off the inner frame



 and of course you can see the extension wich took me most of my time, pretty simple, just cut the parts, insert pla-plates, wait for cure, use putty to fill the gaps and sculpt the shape i want, still needs work and detailing but i just wanted to an update so please forgive me guys


 and some more pictures:










not much but hey, at least you guys now that i'm alive !

Comments

Popular Posts