Thursday, March 10, 2011

[X-bone] dio and decaling update

So another day another update :D almost missed this one...



What i did yesterday was some more work on the dio and finished decaling - took me a long time... but i'm happy with the results, not to many mistakes.

here are some pics:



also gloss coated on the blade:


now for the dio, as hummingbird  sugested I decided to add some more craters, and came up with quite a good idea to do so (if I may say so myslef), just glued some caps from diffrent sizeed bottles and then applayed glue/sand mix.
I'm gonna do more work tonight so let the pictures to the talking ;)


this time I used medium sized sand:








No comments:

Post a Comment