[Spectre Strike] HG Strike Noir - WIP 1

Off to another project! Gotta keep the momentum.


My next project is a request job so i need to follow certain guidelines - altough i still have some freedom :D







As for the guidelines:
1. NO battle damage - to keep me going trigger happy on the kit AGAIN
2. No wheathering, okay maybe a little bit, BUT ONLY A LITTLE!!! - that made me a little sad ...
3. Factory fresh look - not my speciality but will do
4. Detailing - got a few ideas allredy, hopefully i can pull that off
5. NO serious modifications - still have to look like Strike Noir
6. Diorama, prefered winter mountain setting
7. Hangar hatch as a part of dio - nuff said, i have something on my mind :D
8. Blue-grey colour scheme - having that in mind I still have an idea I want to try


so last few days i was looking for references, found quite a few good ones - mostly thx to hummingbird - thx bro!


now on the the kit itslef


some OOB pics - don't mind the nubmarks as I wasn't the one to snapifit it :P







stuff i plan to use in this build:






so far i have marked some places i want to mod, the began removing seamlines and sanding


separated front leg armor in to 2 pices



Removed seamline on the tigh




started re-shaping the knee armor:




changes aren't very visible but the right one isn't as round as the one on the left - will keep working on that


oh and here is my "Great Box of Evrything" :




will report on update soon!

Comments

Popular Posts