Update!

Hi guys!
A little update on evrything.
Exia HBFS is progressing slowly, no real pics to show, expect some next week tough. I've been kinda busy working on other project - SD Kanpei. He is alresy painted and gloos coated (a LOT of coats) and I have to say that I realy like the way he looks right now. Learned a few thing with this kit - won't be trying reverse wash for a long time. It may work better with enamel as a base but with laquer paint not so much. I so much more prefer just to handpaint all those small details... wich I did on colours other than gold. Another thing, quite wierd as well - when I was glos coating it with future in some places future washed off acrlic paint - but only metalic gray...

Anyway will be working on dio for it soon.

This also my first day at new job :D was unumployed for 3 and half month. It's again a training job - so it's only temporary and payment isn't big... but still something...
This time I'm working in a PC Hardware shop. Hope to learn many new things...

Comments

  1. congrats on your new job! good luck! hope everything goes fine there! =D looking forward to your crazy yet original builds! XD

    ren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts