HELP Needed...

I'm kinda ashamed to say that but I need you help guys.
My PC crashed and for now I'm using a spare drive (only OS on it), fortunataly not evrything on old drive is lost - altough it can't be used :/. The thing is I want to upload erything I can online, includding magazine scans, book scans, artworks, reference pics and hellova lot more that I colected in last 4 years (about 70k pics). But the to recent sitation I can't spend any more money.

Here is the hardest part for me: If you guys could donate just a little it would save me and that huge colection. In exchange I will give you guys acces to it. I don't need much if you would donate just a few bucks per person then it will be enough.
I'm not making you guys do it, in the end it's your call. If you don't want to donate - it's ok.
But if You could I will be realy gratefull.
Thre is other way to help too, If anyone would like to buy any of my finished kits send me an email at aulon.gunslinger@yahoo.com.

Regular updates will reasume shortly, Thank You for all great comments this far.

Comments

Popular Posts