Strike E + I.W.S.P. WIP2

University is taking most of the time I spend at home, work isn't helping since there are always some people that will try to screw evrything up but oh well... life...
Anyway in those few hours a week I'm still working on gunpla as a stress reliver. What can I say it's addiction :D

There are some new kits coming for me even tough my backlog is much to long and right now I have 4 started builds...
So the kits I will get:
HGUC G7 FA (alredy came in the mail, I think I will snap it with my gf at sunday)
HGUC Hi-Nu Gundam
HG Destiny

And how about Strike E, wich is the title of this post?
here are some wip pics, feel free to ask any questions.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm thinking of puting this kit on auction after I finish it (need some cash for Uni, Driving License and evryday life..)

And the most important: BIG" THANK YOU!" to all reading this poor excuse for a blog :D

Comments

  1. wooow youre really getting good at this.
    some models you made before are really quite some notches down (dont get me wrong).

    i would almost say that its better to keep the armor off if i look at youre frame.

    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts