Green Warrior

Here is my Kaempfer. That was suprisingly quick. I realy had fun with this kit, I know few things could be better but I wanted to try metalic & high gloss finish and I'm satisfied with results.

Enough talikng, let me show you pics, but I must warn You, they are crap. actualy they are as crappy as possible, no light (sunlight I mean), crappy lightbox, not enough light, broken camera, bad weather and a lot of work so I dont know when I will have vhance to get some better pics. But I will (at some point...) and then I will update this, cause this pics don't to the justice...

anyway here we go:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



My next project is HG Kyrios and expect an update soon :D

Comments

Popular Posts