Update Time!

Long time no post...
Seems lika a good time to make an update, let's start with information that my training job is over :/ wich means no more mooneyz, altough I will propably (I do hope so) get back to it in september/october, I do get some part-time jobs from time to time so time I can spend on modelling is still limited.
Another quite important information (at least for me) at my job I met someone, Someone Special if you now what I mean :D and she actualy likes my hobby so don't worry I will be still around here, maybe just not so often (not that i was regulary posting anything...).

And now behold before completed Throne Null:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One more thing, a little update for Cherudim - again I still don't have a name for it (help please)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hope You enoyed and stay tuned for more frequent upadates!

Comments

Popular Posts