Cherudim WIP 4 and some other stuff

Hello evryone!
altough this upadate took me more time than I tought it will, as always, there is a reason.
So evrything started at wednesday first half of the day I spend with my gf, and because we can't as much time together as we would want to it was alredy a great day for me, but when I came home - guess what - I got a package! So now I have HG Trans-AM Kyrios and HGUC Advanced Hazel in my little colection and - the best part - I got them for free.

I realy like Kyrios design but I have to say that transformation is retarded, seriously. It look quite nice from top and side, but from below... And the legs, hip joints are made in a wierd way so they like to pop out a LOT and you have to add this wierd piece when transforming. One more thing - there is a polycap in lower legs wich you cover (but the piece is easy to take out) and they look like great mounting point for weapon container or tail gun (from few last eipsodes of S1)... I wonder if Bandai had planed to make them 'cause it certanly seems so. But why they didn't? I would so much more like it than stupid (even if it looks kinda nice) Trans-AM recolor....

And now for Hazel, I'm a great fan of most of Advance of Zeta designs so I realy like it, modeling wise it's also a great kit - only a few seamlines and a lot of posibilities (like my Kaempfer). I do have plans for him and they involve my Hrairoo so you may sen this quite soon- after I'm done with this project. I'm definitly gonna buy more HGUC kits, even if this kit is from 2005 it's still a lot better thatn some of OO kits, mainly those from S1 'cause from S2 I have only Cherudim - and it's on par with Adv Hazel.

Speaking of Cherudim, torso and left arm are done (right is almost done) so next step will be cleaning and priming then painting. Anyway here are pics:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments

Popular Posts