Re-IG WIP 10 & Explanation

Hi guys! I'm still alive!

I didn't make any updets in almost a month so I will explain why, then we shal proceed with normal WIP post :)
I got a job! Since 2nd of April I'm an archivist in my old school. But it's only a "training job" so my payment isn't so awesome . I just need moneys for Univeryty and for my hobby and for that it is enough (it has to be) Due to my work (and cause sometimes I'm really tired because of it) I didn't had much time for modeling, but I got a lot done.
In other news: my freind (and part of his family) is coming in late may from Chicago to Poland and he will brng me some models that I bought on Hobbywave, there will be also some SD models for my lil' bro so I will post abou them here.

Now for your everyday normal WIP post:
Re-IG is about 80% done, I painted it, panel lined, and done first phase of weathering. I started decaling 3 days ago, and I had decaled both legs and waist thus far.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I also started working on a base. It will be a part of an asteroid, I think taht pictures will show clearly what I've done. That gray thing is my self made paper marche, and I'm waiting for it to dry. I still need to work on a conector for kit....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's all for now, I think my updets will be more frequent from now on.

Comments

  1. good to see you're still alive :P
    looking foraward to see the result

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you're still alive :P
    looking foraward to see the result

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts