Re-IG WIP 8 and Gundam Sentinel


My internet connection was acting kinda funny lately so I couldn't post any progres, but now evrything is okay so here I go:

Assault Shield: hardest thing was to get rid of that annoying slide gimmick - it wasn't strong enough to keep open or closed (damn you gravity! you won this time, but we shall fight again!), addded some pla-plates to simulate quickle added armor upgrade in field conditions, and You can see 2 guns in it - reason why it's assault shield
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Long Range Beam Rifle: It's modded standard Impulse rifle. front portion of gun comes from one of my REALY OLD toys i found on attic 
(I canibalised that and many other :D ) and metal part from lighter (just like shield)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Space Booster: some mods done to Force pack thay can be easily seen so I don't think any explanation is needed, 
before anyone asks: long cylindrical parts are fuel tanks made from old pens, modeling mass and spare polycap jonts from Impulse.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Now about Gundam Sentinel - that's one EPIC book, benn reading it last week and I've done it on one breath, definitly must read for gundam fans. Hmmm it would be nice to get MG S-Gundam... sad think is that I'm broken :/ well i still have some kits to work on tough.


And one more thing, i got decals from Samuel Decals :D they look great, funny thing is that they arrived from Honk Kong faster than models I bought here in Poland.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments

Popular Posts