Re-IG WIP 4 & some randome things

Let's go with wip update first, I finished right arm, but it's not the same as the other one, at first I wanted to do Rasiel-style shiled (very small, connected to underside of arm) but becaouse of elbow guard it wouldn't look so good. So I made something like this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... doesn't look that good on photo afterall, I may want to redo it later.

But that's not the end of update, I finished waist and skirts.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Side skirts were moded to store beam sabers. One thing about beam sabers... I didn't like them, the handles were just so freaking long!
I had to mod them, now they are MUCH shorter.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In next few days I should do legs, feets, weapons and backpack, then painting and decaling...
About decals... I was going to buy some from samueldecals but due to some issues I don't have any mooneyz :/
I found some tutarials on how to do waterslides by yourelf but yeah... those metods are from 80's and they don't work on this scale.

Anyway some good news, at the end of this week or at the begining of next I will get HG Throne Drei (a gift), I'm so damn happy, recently I builded Throne Eins and now I love this design even more.
I will propably abandon my idea of Koenig Throne, I like the design so much I don't wanna screw it up.

And now something done for lulz:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"To be or not to be"

I'm not sure what i will do with this "ass-grabing" hand after moding Enact... Any ideas?
In case anyone is wondering: this is head of my unfinished 1/144 NG Providence (Air Superiority version)
I will finish him... one day... propably...

Comments

  1. ass grabbing is good...go get some nice pvc figures ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ass grabbing is good...go get some nice pvc figures ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts